Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I cannot live with out you and you cannot live with out me if ETHIOPIA as a country is to sustain: Hlina Konjo

hi all my LOVELY friends sometimes it may be important to see how people think and express ideas... so for today let me share you the point that one of my FB freinds inboxed me and my response about the ideas and feelings and realities i ALWAYS post.................... .......................... .......................... ........................... MIND ALL and comment either against him or against me here below are what he said: there will be no Ethiopianism with out recognising the right of nations & nationalities; self administration & self determination. i reject ur tyrant ethiopianism ideology by the name of unity. our diversity is the secret of our unity dont deny it. people is power June 13th, 10:50am if u blieve ur ideology is against EPRDF only u'r wrong. ur ideology contradict with the reality of ethiopia. i appreciate opposing the govt. me too do it. but no negotiation with self administration and self determination of nations & nationalities. this is what u lost June 21st, 12:06pm we dont have a problem in ethiopianism we do blieve in zt. but your definishion of ethiopianism is out dated already dead & beried deep to z ground. a diversified ethiopia will live forever. June 23rd, 1:44pm peiple will not allow supression by z name of 'ethiopia tikdem ppl yiwdem' slogan 10 minutes ago ethiopiawi; ethiopiawinet; etttttttsh ethiopiawi; ethiopiawinet; etttttttsheeee ofcource i love ETHIOPIA. no one to give me Ethiopianism it's already beried in my heart. But some politiciance changed thier country @ z time of her ups & downs when everything changed zy need to lead me by z name of Ethiopia. zy r a peace of shit including zis british man. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. mine response to him... my friend... is as followed very short:- I cannot live with out you and you cannot live with out me if ETHIOPIA as a country is to sustain

No comments:

Post a Comment